Remember me
You are here: HomeForumCyberix3D ForumGeneral DiscussionChromeOS Beta testers for a new version
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Raycast (ERROR)

Raycast (ERROR) 3 years 11 months ago #1952

• GODEBEX
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 42
Hello, I include the ray in my project, it works and then when I return to enter the project it is deactivated and stops working :(
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Raycast (ERROR) 3 years 11 months ago #1953

• cyberix3d
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628
Hello,
Do you mean it works only for the first time you running the game?
There is another bug for the rays not been cleared after stopping the game.
We will check it out.
Regards,
Cyberix3D team
The following user(s) said Thank You: Symbiotic Interactives, GODEBEX

Raycast (ERROR) 3 years 11 months ago #1954

• GODEBEX
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 42
hello, it had happened to me before that when I added the lightning bolt to my project it would work then I would leave the editor and go back in and run my game it would not work, if not only did the lightning bolt work or was activated until I clicked on one of the elements of my game, but not the game running but in the editor.
Although for a strange reason the error corrected itself and when I enter my game and run it immediately without clicking on an item before executing it, the beam works normally without problems.

Although there is a strange error of the ray that happened to me days ago, I could not describe very well why it happens, but the ray only collides when it touches the center of an object and not its ends, currently it is not much of a problem but it has happened to me
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds