Remember me
You are here: HomeForumCyberix3D ForumReport a bugCant See Objects in FPS Camera
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: A couple of questions

A couple of questions 5 years 6 months ago #1694

• D.U.C.K
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
1. Sometimes .obj files i try to use won't load, why?
2. Most models i download use multiple textures, but it seems like you can only use one texture per model in Cyberix3D, so what do i do then?
3. How do you make music stop playing so you can play different music, like when changing level?

Please answer these questions anyone!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

A couple of questions 5 years 5 months ago #1697

• GODEBEX
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 42
I will answer some of your questions
1) the obj models sometimes do not load because they are very heavy they go over 10mb, sometimes the models when loading the editor do not appear once loaded, in this case play your game, return to the editor and change the scale to the model until make it visible

2) if you want to load a model of several textures, use away builder, assign each part of the model your textures and save your model to "awd", once the model is loaded to cyberix, all its applied textures will be seen, in the case If you want to make the lights of a model that is not effected by the lights, drag the "timeout" command inside the model and assign the time to "3" and finally drag within "timeout" the "set" command and the value of the set command set it to Lightpicker and under Lightpicker type or select the light you want it to be, made by the model
Greeting, Godebex games
Last Edit: 5 years 5 months ago by GODEBEX.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: D.U.C.K
Time to create page: 0.073 seconds