Remember me
You are here: HomeForumCyberix3D ForumGeneral Discussiontips and tricks
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: object following the mouse

object following the mouse 6 years 6 days ago #1571

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
  • hi appreciated forum community, I'm looking for cyberix3d ​​which is the best editor for me to create games, fun games, horror, simulation and games with very good graphics. I also want to upload my own official page of games as a developer
  • Thank you received: 58
can someone help me please, is there any way to make an object (exactly) the same mouse position?
developer in horror games and simulation :woohoo: , trademark registered in goo.gl/EAjZuk
The administrator has disabled public write access.

object following the mouse 6 years 5 days ago #1572

I have not used Cyberix3D in a long time so my knowledge is limited right now, so it is possible that you can use the "set" command and bind an object to the camera's x y z.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Interactive games

object following the mouse 6 years 5 days ago #1574

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
  • hi appreciated forum community, I'm looking for cyberix3d ​​which is the best editor for me to create games, fun games, horror, simulation and games with very good graphics. I also want to upload my own official page of games as a developer
thank you for answering, but I already tried and I realized that it is impossible to make an object, follow the same position of the cursor, if I multiply the value of the mouse x2, less or more the value that is missing for the object to be centered, not It works completely. in cyberix there are several parameters like (math), (pi), but I do not know if that helps.

is that I am currently designing a drawing tool with brushes of various types, but I could not make the object that generates the strokes of the drawing, are in the same position of the mouse
developer in horror games and simulation :woohoo: , trademark registered in goo.gl/EAjZuk
Last Edit: 6 years 5 days ago by Interactive games.

object following the mouse 6 years 5 days ago #1575

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
I hope that cyberix can help me, is that there should be some way, or a parameter to make an object follow the same position of the cursor

object following the mouse 5 years 11 months ago #1585

• cyberix3d
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 630
You can use the math.unproject function in order to do it.
Here is an example:
www.gamemaker3d.com/player?pid=01639817
Regards,
Cyberix3D team
The following user(s) said Thank You: Interactive games

object following the mouse 5 years 11 months ago #1586

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
thanks, but can you explain or make a list of what all the parameters work for, which I do not know about the engine? I mean math.pi, math unproject .. etc, is that with these parameters I can emulate a lens flare, but I do not know exactly what they are for
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds