Remember me
You are here: HomeForumCyberix3D ForumGeneral Discussionplz fix this
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Textures problem (md5mesh and anim)

Textures problem (md5mesh and anim) 6 years 1 month ago #1539

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
  • hi appreciated forum community, I'm looking for cyberix3d ​​which is the best editor for me to create games, fun games, horror, simulation and games with very good graphics. I also want to upload my own official page of games as a developer
  • Thank you received: 58
I have a big problem, when I put a texture to my animated model (md5 mesh), and then I apply it and activate the shadow box to the model, the model has no shadows, here I have a

md5.png

md52.png

md53_2018-03-13.png

This is how it has to do with the lights, but with the applied texture, if I apply it, the model will not be effected by the lights

mm.png
developer in horror games and simulation :woohoo: , trademark registered in goo.gl/EAjZuk
Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by Interactive games.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Textures problem (md5mesh and anim) 6 years 1 month ago #1540

• cyberix3d
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628
Hello,

Try to fix the "Normals" before exporting the object from Blender:
docs.blender.org/manual/en/dev/modeling/...editing/normals.html

In order to fix the twisted animation, try to adjust the skeleton position in Blender and export the md5 again. Usually, you will need to set the skeleton position to the center of origin.
You can take a look at the MD5 export troubleshooting section in the Wiki:
wiki.gamemaker3d.com/tools:blender:expor...efab#troubleshooting

Regards,
Cyberix3D team
The following user(s) said Thank You: Interactive games

Textures problem (md5mesh and anim) 6 years 1 month ago #1542

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
  • hi appreciated forum community, I'm looking for cyberix3d ​​which is the best editor for me to create games, fun games, horror, simulation and games with very good graphics. I also want to upload my own official page of games as a developer
locate the skeleton to the center of origin, and adjust the model to the armor, but it remains distorted, the shadows of the model if it worked, what is distorted in the model are the hands and a little legs
developer in horror games and simulation :woohoo: , trademark registered in goo.gl/EAjZuk

Textures problem (md5mesh and anim) 6 years 1 month ago #1543

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
I also get this error when I set the submodel of (md5 mesh) to 0, so that the animation can be played

animation.png

animation_2018-03-14.png

Textures problem (md5mesh and anim) 6 years 1 month ago #1544

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
so the animation comes out, one hand is fine, but the other hand with the arm, goes wrong

exam.png

exa2.png

exa3.png

Textures problem (md5mesh and anim) 6 years 1 month ago #1545

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder

Textures problem (md5mesh and anim) 6 years 1 month ago #1546

• cyberix3d
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628
We are sorry, but we couldn't fix the twisting animation.
If we play with the skeleton position it changes, but we couldn't find the right position for the skeleton in order to make it work.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Interactive games

Textures problem (md5mesh and anim) 6 years 1 month ago #1547

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
ok, but thanks for trying to solve this problem
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds