Remember me
You are here: HomeForumCyberix3D ForumExamplesFree to use Model/Asset viewer template
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: We really need to talk about this issue.

We really need to talk about this issue. 6 years 4 months ago #1446

Yes, I agree, we must teach these newbies to program on Cyberix3D better, we thank you for your opinion and we will credit you as a supporter.

Regards,
RedWebGames
The administrator has disabled public write access.

We really need to talk about this issue. 6 years 4 months ago #1448

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
  • hi appreciated forum community, I'm looking for cyberix3d ​​which is the best editor for me to create games, fun games, horror, simulation and games with very good graphics. I also want to upload my own official page of games as a developer
  • Thank you received: 58
a moderator would only be accessible to block unnecessary games, not to modify the design of the page and less the forums. One to be a moderator must read the complete terms of cyberix service, and analyze each game that violates the terms of service, game that violates the terms of service, will be removed by the moderator, and a message will be sent to cyberix ( has eliminated the game _____ because it violates rule number____ of the terms of service)
developer in horror games and simulation :woohoo: , trademark registered in goo.gl/EAjZuk
The following user(s) said Thank You: Symbiotic Interactives

We really need to talk about this issue. 6 years 4 months ago #1449

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
  • hi appreciated forum community, I'm looking for cyberix3d ​​which is the best editor for me to create games, fun games, horror, simulation and games with very good graphics. I also want to upload my own official page of games as a developer
Redwebgames here is a list of requirements, if a game of a user meets the following requirements the game will be eliminated only (publicly).

Spam

- Your game is prefabricated by another user (same as the original), or I create a prefabricated game with different materials

- the public user 2 equal games

-The game does not make sense.
the games without sense some, are the games that are not it, at least so that a game has sense must have, a history, enemies and objectives and by his supposed a personage or player or controller of camera that can be moved

Example: a public user a supposed game of a car, but this can not be moved although there is a camera controller, this type of games is not a game and less a project, nothing can be done, so this content is considered as spam.
In this situation it is better that instead of the car not moving, add for example buttons to customize the design or texture of the car, or a sample of several models of cars, this is already valid because the user tries hard in what it does, and it would be a project.

In case the user republishes the same game that was eliminated by the moderator, but if his game continues to meet the requirements of spam, the game will be erased again AND his account will be suspended for 1 month.
developer in horror games and simulation :woohoo: , trademark registered in goo.gl/EAjZuk
The following user(s) said Thank You: Symbiotic Interactives

We really need to talk about this issue. 6 years 3 months ago #1450

In my opinion suspending the account for one month is a bit too harsh on the user, perhaps maybe a day, or better yet just keep erasing the game.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Interactive games

We really need to talk about this issue. 6 years 3 months ago #1451

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
according to the statistics this topic has been the longest of all, but cyberix at the moment has not commented on this ... cyberix chooses if you want the idea of ​​the moderator, or not.
is that as the message says, cyberix is ​​to encourage or express creativity

We really need to talk about this issue. 6 years 3 months ago #1453

You can't blame them, they only have enough time to just build the new engine and the wiki.

We really need to talk about this issue. 6 years 3 months ago #1454

Also, would you like to help us on the html5 Cyberix3D Github project if you have the time, because we are lacking the amount of help and we think you would be a massive help to us.

We really need to talk about this issue. 6 years 3 months ago #1455

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
Of course, but I do not know much about html5 ... but I do not know exactly what github is used for

We really need to talk about this issue. 6 years 3 months ago #1456

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
If I knew how to use github and more of html5, I help them in my free time with the construction of the new editor, but what do I have to do?

We really need to talk about this issue. 6 years 3 months ago #1457

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
Redweb Games, those messages that I send are translating badly ?, is that the translator of google translates rare from Spanish to English

We really need to talk about this issue. 6 years 3 months ago #1458

No, those messages are easy to read, no problem.

We really need to talk about this issue. 6 years 3 months ago #1459

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
ok, but how do I help cyberix on github for the new version of the editor?
should I create an account?
Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Interactive games.

We really need to talk about this issue. 6 years 3 months ago #1460

Yes, create an account, next you need to know how to use the formatting syntax here help.github.com/articles/basic-writing-a...syntax/#quoting-code and "Fork" the Cyberix3D project here github.com/cyberix3d/Cyberix3D, you can edit the "README.md" file to look something like thishttps://github.com/urho3d/Urho3D. You can also help with the Cyberix3D engine in the "projects" here github.com/cyberix3d/Cyberix3D/projects/1 this is were you code the engine, which I can't do because I lack the knowledge to code.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Interactive games

We really need to talk about this issue. 6 years 1 week ago #1564

wait so ur going to take down games that people worked hard on or inappropriate ones

We really need to talk about this issue. 6 years 1 week ago #1566

We really want to get rid of the games that weren't worked hard on, duplicates of the pre-made projects just re-uploaded with them taking the credit. And most of these get more views than so much better games.

We really need to talk about this issue. 6 years 1 week ago #1568

ok :lol:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds