Remember me
You are here: HomeForumCyberix3D ForumGeneral DiscussionWe really need to talk about this issue.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: We really need to talk about this issue.

We really need to talk about this issue. 6 years 4 months ago #1296

• G-Web
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Hey everyone! this is a solo account from RedWebGames because the RedWebGames account is used by my team of developers.
  • Thank you received: 10
I'm getting tired of people uploading these unnecessary pointless games, I hate when these "developers" think they are making games when they are just uploading the pre made templates of games that CYBERIX3D made. they work hard on this website, but these "developers" don't even know how these work and these "developers" are flooding the game page with really bad poorly made games that they didn't even make I hate having to post a game I really worked hard on or other good games seen on the recent games lists when they are really great games then they get flooded with these poorly made games it's very annoying and thank god the Cyberix3D team added the featured list, otherwise if you are one of these people stop and actually learn how to develop unfortunately I used to be one of these people, I just am tired of seeing a great game posted then a flood of really bad games preventing you from seeing those great games and the fact that these people get lots of likes or views on games they didn't even make or they didn't even try to make a game and people who really try hard and make a game that is worth it they don't even receive as much as these poorly made games do, we need to stop this don't hate on them we just need them to know that they need to stop.
G-WeB
Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by G-Web.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Foizur-Rahman, Symbiotic Interactives, potato games

We really need to talk about this issue. 6 years 4 months ago #1297

G-Web wrote:
I'm getting tired of people uploading these unnecessary pointless games, I hate when these "developers" think they are making games when they are just uploading the pre made templates of games that CYBERIX3D made. they work hard on this website, but these "developers" don't even know how these work and these "developers" are flooding the game page with really bad poorly made games that they didn't even make I hate having to post a game I really worked hard on or other good games seen on the recent games lists when they are really great games then they get flooded with these poorly made games it's very annoying and thank god the Cyberix3D team added the featured list, otherwise if you are one of these people stop and actually learn how to develop unfortunately I used to be one of these people, I just am tired of seeing a great game posted then a flood of really bad games preventing you from seeing those great games and the fact that these people get lots of likes or views on games they didn't even make or they didn't even try to make a game and people who really try hard and make a game that is worth it they don't even receive as much as these poorly made games do, we need to stop this don't hate on them we just need them to know that they need to stop.

TRANSLATED:Spanish
Me estoy cansando de las personas que suben estos innecesarios juegos sin sentido, odio cuando estos "desarrolladores" piensan que están creando juegos cuando solo están cargando las plantillas prefabricadas de juegos que creó CYBERIX3D. trabajan duro en este sitio web, pero estos "desarrolladores" ni siquiera saben cómo funcionan y estos "desarrolladores" están inundando la página del juego con juegos realmente malos y mal hechos que ni siquiera hicieron. Odio tener que publicar un juego Realmente trabajé mucho en u otros buenos juegos vistos en las listas de juegos recientes cuando son realmente buenos juegos, luego se inundan con estos juegos mal hechos, es muy molesto y gracias a Dios el equipo de Cyberix3D agregó la lista destacada, de lo contrario, si eres uno de estas personas se detienen y en realidad aprenden cómo desarrollar desafortunadamente yo solía ser una de estas personas, estoy cansado de ver un gran juego publicado y una avalancha de juegos realmente malos que te impiden ver esos grandes juegos y el hecho de que estas personas muchos gustos o puntos de vista sobre juegos que ni siquiera hicieron o que ni siquiera intentaron hacer un juego y las personas que realmente intentan mucho y hacen un juego que vale la pena, ni siquiera reciben tanto como estos mal hechos los juegos lo hacen, tenemos que parar esto no odiar en ellos solo necesitamos que sepan que deben detenerse.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Foizur-Rahman, G-Web

We really need to talk about this issue. 6 years 4 months ago #1299

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
  • hi appreciated forum community, I'm looking for cyberix3d ​​which is the best editor for me to create games, fun games, horror, simulation and games with very good graphics. I also want to upload my own official page of games as a developer
  • Thank you received: 58
I agree to stop this, since I started in cyberix I saw a lot of bad games but some incredible ones like ganderoleg, virax, cyberix that helped me in many things and then I learned to program well.
these problems occur in all online pages to create games, the best in 2d has been gamesonomy but the best in 3d has been cyberix3d, has the best tools to create games with very good graphics but people who do not know how to program in this great editor With many resources it is better that instead of publishing a bad game, learn to program to make an effort and create a good game. if people were more dedicated to creating good games, cyberix would become a lot more known. but this problem has to end
developer in horror games and simulation :woohoo: , trademark registered in goo.gl/EAjZuk
The following user(s) said Thank You: Symbiotic Interactives, G-Web

We really need to talk about this issue. 6 years 4 months ago #1300

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
  • hi appreciated forum community, I'm looking for cyberix3d ​​which is the best editor for me to create games, fun games, horror, simulation and games with very good graphics. I also want to upload my own official page of games as a developer
This kind of bad games is always seen in recent games. what most people do is this www.gamemaker3d.com/player?pid=053771034364

the cyberix card game has been published by many people but still, no improved version. I use the same piano protitipo but I improve it and I need it, I should have another moderator but have more free time to erase the identical games because it does not make sense to publish something that has already been created
developer in horror games and simulation :woohoo: , trademark registered in goo.gl/EAjZuk
The following user(s) said Thank You: Foizur-Rahman, Symbiotic Interactives

We really need to talk about this issue. 6 years 4 months ago #1301

Yes I agree, what most people do is just reupload the templates with a simple untextured cube for no reason.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Interactive games

We really need to talk about this issue. 6 years 4 months ago #1302

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
thanks for collaborating on some topics of cyberix3d ​​wiki, I almost finished the 2d models section, 3 topics are missing
The following user(s) said Thank You: Foizur-Rahman, Symbiotic Interactives

We really need to talk about this issue. 6 years 4 months ago #1303

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
since cyberix does not have as much free time to review prefabricated games and meaningless games. it is better to have a 2 a moderator with a lot of free time and very responsible to block unnecessary games. and unnecessary blocked games that go to cyberix to review and cyberix choose if you remove or leave them.

cyberix reviews the blocked games while the 2 moderator blocks them

It should be like that
Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Interactive games.

We really need to talk about this issue. 6 years 4 months ago #1305

Wow that is a great idea.

We really need to talk about this issue. 6 years 4 months ago #1306

Interactive games wrote:
This kind of bad games is always seen in recent games. what most people do is this www.gamemaker3d.com/player?pid=053771034364

the cyberix card game has been published by many people but still, no improved version. I use the same piano protitipo but I improve it and I need it, I should have another moderator but have more free time to erase the identical games because it does not make sense to publish something that has already been created

And right after I created this topic look what happens, www.gamemaker3d.com/player?pid=051538911896

We really need to talk about this issue. 6 years 4 months ago #1311

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
must have a second moderator, to block the prefabricated games. a real game is that game created from scratch, from a blank template or a real game is that of an improved template ...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Symbiotic Interactives

We really need to talk about this issue. 6 years 4 months ago #1317

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
It is not to criticize but this user said that the game is the best in history as a title.
not even if the game has values ​​on the screen, it is almost prefabricated, it just puts a big block, cylinders without texture and puts as title to the game, the best game in history:
www.gamemaker3d.com/player?pid=052671032180

here is another user in which I create a prefabricated game just change the color of the custom tank that cyberix came up for us to use as a prototype or as an aid to our game, but this user puts the name of his game with the title of (cool ).
Has no sense,
www.gamemaker3d.com/player?pid=052671034388

these users do not name them to offend them or to criticize them just so that instead of using a prefabricated template they learn to program with cyberix, they learn from the forum and from the examples of cyberix with these we can create a great game, we must take advantage of the great resources that they offer us. I have many bad games in my account but they are for me to guide me, but I do not publish the bad games because I just want to upload very good games and someday if my game becomes very famous, I will launch it in the play store and in pages for people to see the games so good that we can do with cyberix

We really need to talk about this issue. 6 years 4 months ago #1318

Also he has the most profile views when other people deserves it.

We really need to talk about this issue. 6 years 4 months ago #1343

Interactive games wrote:
It is not to criticize but this user said that the game is the best in history as a title.
not even if the game has values ​​on the screen, it is almost prefabricated, it just puts a big block, cylinders without texture and puts as title to the game, the best game in history:
www.gamemaker3d.com/player?pid=052671032180

here is another user in which I create a prefabricated game just change the color of the custom tank that cyberix came up for us to use as a prototype or as an aid to our game, but this user puts the name of his game with the title of (cool ).
Has no sense,
www.gamemaker3d.com/player?pid=052671034388

these users do not name them to offend them or to criticize them just so that instead of using a prefabricated template they learn to program with cyberix, they learn from the forum and from the examples of cyberix with these we can create a great game, we must take advantage of the great resources that they offer us. I have many bad games in my account but they are for me to guide me, but I do not publish the bad games because I just want to upload very good games and someday if my game becomes very famous, I will launch it in the play store and in pages for people to see the games so good that we can do with cyberix

There's a another one www.gamemaker3d.com/games?username=Harper-Trochelman he just slightly changes the pre made templates or he doesn't change them at all. I remember one day were SkyAce 1 and Commander_Kitty recently updated their games the Harper Trochelman flooded the recent game page with like 10 games.

We really need to talk about this issue. 6 years 4 months ago #1346

• G-Web
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Hey everyone! this is a solo account from RedWebGames because the RedWebGames account is used by my team of developers.
  • Thank you received: 10
Later I will be making a video on these "Developers" later on the Cyberix Community Channel, I will be launching a tutorial series to help small developers.
G-WeB

We really need to talk about this issue. 6 years 4 months ago #1363

The Game Moderator Idea

The Moderator is a person(s) who are in charge of what is posted on the Cyberix3D website. But this certain Moderator is supposed to check games and see if they lack creativity or if they are a decent game. The user who has had their game removed will get a message explaining why they had their game removed here's an idea of what the message should look like

Your game has been removed by a Moderator due to your game has the following, the game is just the pre-made projects that you have re-uploaded without anything changed and with lack of creativity, your game is a re-uploaded game that has no changes whatsoever and is property of another developer, and if your game has broken the Terms Of Service. We at Cyberix encourage creativity. - This doesn't have to be the final message you can make it better.

I have created an image of what it probably would look like

Attachment GameModerator.jpg not found

The idea has been published on wantoo.io you can view it here also we released a text game on the recent games list for people to vote here we very much recommend voting for this idea.

Idea created by Interactive Games

Regards,
RedWebGames
Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Symbiotic Interactives.

We really need to talk about this issue. 6 years 4 months ago #1364

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
Thanks ReedWebGames, and G-Web, I hope everyone votes for my idea and with their idea but first the moderator's

We really need to talk about this issue. 6 years 4 months ago #1365

Actually G-Webs my second account.

We really need to talk about this issue. 6 years 4 months ago #1394

• Commander_Kitty
  • Junior Boarder
  • Youtube: Kommander Kitty
  • Thank you received: 14
i think he has the most profile views because he viewed it so many times himself
Have fun. Make games. Be cool
The following user(s) said Thank You: Symbiotic Interactives, ohyeahmrkrabs

We really need to talk about this issue. 6 years 4 months ago #1397

I have tested that and yes it is possible.

We really need to talk about this issue. 6 years 4 months ago #1405

We have updated the published Idea with a list of supporters, click here.

Idea Supporters
-Interactive Games
-RedWebGames
-Hamish Kirkman

We would like to thank Hamish Kirkman for supporting Interactive Game's idea.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Interactive games

We really need to talk about this issue. 6 years 4 months ago #1406

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
thank you for supporting my idea but most of all for carrying it forward

We really need to talk about this issue. 6 years 4 months ago #1407

You are welcome, but whats most important right now is for more people to vote, because we don't have much voters.

We really need to talk about this issue. 6 years 4 months ago #1418

We have updated the published Idea with a list of supporters, click here.

Idea Supporters
-Interactive Games
-RedWebGames
-Hamish Kirkman
-Commander_Kitty
-Foizur-Rahman

We would like to thank Commander_Kitty for supporting Interactive Game's idea.

We would also like to thank Foizur-Rahman for standing up to these poorly made games before this topic was even made, here was his message www.gamemaker3d.com/player?pid=037397750

(EDIT) 1.16.18

Idea Supporters
-Interactive Games
-RedWebGames
-Hamish Kirkman
-Commander_Kitty
-Foizur-Rahman
-ViraX

We would like to thank ViraX, here is his profile www.gamemaker3d.com/forum/user/5024-virax
Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Symbiotic Interactives.

We really need to talk about this issue. 6 years 4 months ago #1442

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
RedwebGames can be one of the first users to subscribe to my new YouTube channel to stay informed of my games that have not yet been published to cyberix:
www.youtube.com/channel/UCiG69cKFTW6SoSR...disable_polymer=true

We really need to talk about this issue. 6 years 4 months ago #1444

• ViraX
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 115
Hi,

I think you have right ... but difficult to program an algorithm that differentiates between good sharing and one bad, and then we must compliment, encourage, the newbies to make them want to continue on Cyberix3D and programming,
so that newbies-sharing is automatically 'push' on the 'store' ...

But many abuse it .. we need one or many moderators, mature and respectful of the Cyberix3D concept... Share & Power ;)

(google translation)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Symbiotic Interactives, Interactive games
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds