Remember me
You are here: HomeForumCyberix3D ForumReport a bugandroid error
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Can Someone export these animations?

Can Someone export these animations? 6 years 3 months ago #1270

Hello I'm currently using my school chromebook and I have no access to Blender and can't export to md5ANIM file can someone export these please, thank you.
Last Edit: 2 years 8 months ago by Symbiotic Interactives.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Can Someone export these animations? 6 years 3 months ago #1271

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
  • hi appreciated forum community, I'm looking for cyberix3d ​​which is the best editor for me to create games, fun games, horror, simulation and games with very good graphics. I also want to upload my own official page of games as a developer
  • Thank you received: 58
redwebgames I can help export the file use blender but the bad thing is that blender gives me an error when exporting to md5 mesh and anim after I follow the steps of ganderoleg,how I solve this problem is that my game that I am creating from terror has excellent graphics, So I need a person to help me with the models of my game and to export them to ANIM and MESH (animated models). These people would be shown most of the initial credits of my game, so I would ask redwebgames if you would like to help me with the models, by the way I will try to export your animated model to md5mesh and anim
developer in horror games and simulation :woohoo: , trademark registered in goo.gl/EAjZuk
Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Interactive games.

Can Someone export these animations? 6 years 3 months ago #1276

When I used to export md5 anim on my old computer with blender it also gave me an error how to avoid this is to select only the armature(rigged skeleton bones) then export it.

Can Someone export these animations? 6 years 3 months ago #1277

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
  • hi appreciated forum community, I'm looking for cyberix3d ​​which is the best editor for me to create games, fun games, horror, simulation and games with very good graphics. I also want to upload my own official page of games as a developer
cyberix sabra because he knows how to export models to md5 mesh and anim.
next I will show some graphics of my game I do not know who wants to collaborate with the animated models

grafica1.png

grafica2.png

grafica3.png

grafica4.png

grafica5.png
developer in horror games and simulation :woohoo: , trademark registered in goo.gl/EAjZuk

Can Someone export these animations? 6 years 3 months ago #1278

Wow the game looks great.

Can Someone export these animations? 6 years 3 months ago #1280

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
It looks like a hospital?, is that the game is horror but if I leave a part of a totally dark room it will not look like that since the lights do not reach their lowest point of light, first I start with the lighting and then with the models because they make the game very heavy but I will do it as bald as possible. and the most important thing missing are the characters, but will not there be another program that is not blender to export an animated model to md5?

Can Someone export these animations? 6 years 3 months ago #1281

A kid mentioned a program called prefab3D but last time I went to the website the page was empty. By the way I noticed you wanted Cyberix3D to support FBX because it came with textures but actually you can use the awd format instead because Cyberix3D supports awd format and awd comes with textures you can use it here awaytools.com/awaybuilder/live-tool/

Can Someone export these animations? 6 years 3 months ago #1282

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
I would also like that in cyberix the fbx format is compatible because it is an animated model format and easier to search online, with an animated fbx format model, the best series to put many animated models in cyberix, is that md5 mesh and anim is very complicated to export since blender sent us the error, fbx is a very common format but very good to create easier animated models

Can Someone export these animations? 6 years 3 months ago #1283

I totally agree.

Can Someone export these animations? 6 years 3 months ago #1284

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
9 users have supported this idea would be good if they were 20 that support the idea of ​​fbx format, it does not matter if the model can not be selected the parts only the animation and texture apart. wantoo.io/cyberix3d/7782/more-file-forma...ch-as-fbxdaeand-bvh/

Can Someone export these animations? 6 years 3 months ago #1285

Interactive games wrote:
9 users have supported this idea would be good if they were 20 that support the idea of ​​fbx format, it does not matter if the model can not be selected the parts only the animation and texture apart. wantoo.io/cyberix3d/7782/more-file-forma...ch-as-fbxdaeand-bvh/

Yeah that was my idea, laugh out loud.

Can Someone export these animations? 6 years 3 months ago #1320

Hola, juegos interactivos, recientemente recibí una nueva computadora portátil de mi hermano y traté de exportar a mp5, y usted está allí, hay un error, creo que el complemento md5 no es compatible con la actualización actual de Blender, por lo que no Creo que las animaciones md5 son actualmente posibles hasta que los desarrolladores del complemento actualicen el complemento.

Can Someone export these animations? 6 years 3 months ago #1321

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
in blendee 2.74 you can install a plugin so that the md5 options appear, after uninstalling the plugin you can follow the steps of ganderoleg in this video .
the problem is that by following all the steps of ganaderoleg at the end of the video he exports his model without problems, but if I follow the same steps as the end, it turns out that blender notifies me of an error when exporting to md5, and if I look in my computer the arhivo is, but it is not heavy at all, and when I upload it to cyberix it tells me that the file is corrupted, that is a problem of pluging blenderx is that I need as fast as possible to help someone create blender animated models to help my game, everything that participates would also be the game of him, I do the most terrifying scenes, and someone sent me the animation md5 mesh and anim of the models that I need for the game scene.

It is also a good idea that with cyberix we make animated models joining one object with the other but in part, in this way the model will remain as a fbx model, and we keep the model as a pluging and open it in another game in which we want to put the model, and with the animation command we started to move the parts of the model and that's it, I'll do that since blender fails me

Can Someone export these animations? 6 years 3 months ago #1323

• cyberix3d
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628
Could you open access to the google drive link?

Can Someone export these animations? 6 years 3 months ago #1324

Wait just give me a moment
Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Symbiotic Interactives.

Can Someone export these animations? 6 years 3 months ago #1325

cyberix3d wrote:
Could you open access to the google drive link?

click here

Can Someone export these animations? 6 years 1 month ago #1533

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
I already found the solution, for the cyberix3d engine it is only supported 3d models md5 mesh, of a single part, that is, the hands, body, feet, arms, legs and fingers must be all united in a single model, in such a way the model will not be deformed, although the model may be slightly distorted in the animations, but it is not so remarkable, I hope it works
The following user(s) said Thank You: Symbiotic Interactives

Can Someone export these animations? 6 years 1 month ago #1534

Ah I see.

Can Someone export these animations? 6 years 1 month ago #1536

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
with this page you can download characters, animated with mixamo and upload them without problems to cyberix, there are some animations that come out deformed as the character's hand, but you can make it walk well, run well, jump well and others

page: es.best-free-model.net/tags/fbx/

Can Someone export these animations? 6 years 1 month ago #1537

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
Any of the characters on the page are one-piece models

Can Someone export these animations? 6 years 1 month ago #1538

Hmm, I believe so. I don't have the model anymore, I'm more focused on another project right now so this topic is on hold right now.
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds