Remember me
You are here: HomeForumCyberix3D ForumReport a bugVar "model.collision"
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: sound area

sound area 6 years 4 months ago #1258

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
  • hi appreciated forum community, I'm looking for cyberix3d ​​which is the best editor for me to create games, fun games, horror, simulation and games with very good graphics. I also want to upload my own official page of games as a developer
  • Thank you received: 58
Could we put an area of ​​sound? As we get closer, the sound will get bigger until we reach the maximum volume and as we move away, the sound will decrease until it reaches its volume at 0
developer in horror games and simulation :woohoo: , trademark registered in goo.gl/EAjZuk
The administrator has disabled public write access.

sound area 6 years 4 months ago #1266

Unfortunately there aren't any variables to be able to play around with the audio so currently no. I was thinking of multiple spheres around the source of sound and when the player collides with the closer spear to the sound, the sound gets louder but when you reach the spear farthest from the source of sound you barely can hear the sound and when you completely exit the sphere you can no longer hear anything.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Interactive games

sound area 6 years 4 months ago #1272

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
  • hi appreciated forum community, I'm looking for cyberix3d ​​which is the best editor for me to create games, fun games, horror, simulation and games with very good graphics. I also want to upload my own official page of games as a developer
  • Thank you received: 58
thanks, I hope someday find a sound variable, is that at the moment to mute a sound by pressing a button you must drag the command is sound and you are looking for the same file that is playing and set the sound to 0, in this way, pressing that button will always establish that volume. example
thanks, I hope someday find a sound variable, is that at the moment to mute a sound by pressing a button you must drag the command is sound and you are looking for the same file that is playing and set the sound to 0, in this way, pressing that button will always establish that volume. example
<button/>
 <if mouse click "left"/>
  <play sound Name=<"example"/></volume="0">

<loop/>
 <play sound Name=<"example"/></volume="1000">

<load sound/></fileName="example">
developer in horror games and simulation :woohoo: , trademark registered in goo.gl/EAjZuk
Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Interactive games.
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds