Remember me
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: I have a problem

I have a problem 6 years 6 months ago #1129

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
  • hi appreciated forum community, I'm looking for cyberix3d ​​which is the best editor for me to create games, fun games, horror, simulation and games with very good graphics. I also want to upload my own official page of games as a developer
  • Thank you received: 58
cyberix does not want to reproduce the sounds well, if I put that when I'm matching that variable with the value that in this case is 1, it does not reproduce the sound, ... here's an example. if I put it (else) it does not reproduce the sound and if I leave it without the (else) nothing happens :(

pst.png

pst_2017-10-29.png
developer in horror games and simulation :woohoo: , trademark registered in goo.gl/EAjZuk
Last Edit: 6 years 6 months ago by Interactive games.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I have a problem 6 years 6 months ago #1130

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
  • hi appreciated forum community, I'm looking for cyberix3d ​​which is the best editor for me to create games, fun games, horror, simulation and games with very good graphics. I also want to upload my own official page of games as a developer
I will explain them better, first I put the variable pts

pts2.png

pts2_2017-10-29.png

then what I do is load sound, and I drag the loop command then there is play sound, and it does not play when the pts variable is at 2, when you press a key the variable is changed from 0 to 2 but it does not play the sound
developer in horror games and simulation :woohoo: , trademark registered in goo.gl/EAjZuk

I have a problem 6 years 6 months ago #1144

• cyberix3d
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 630
Hello,
Try to set "Allow Interrupt" to 0 in the "Play Sound" command.
Regards,
Cyberix3D team

I have a problem 6 years 5 months ago #1150

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
estableci la variable permitir interrupcion a "0" pero todavia no suena el sonido :(
Last Edit: 6 years 5 months ago by Interactive games.
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds