Remember me
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What to do?

What to do? 7 years 6 months ago #713

hey so, I've been using cyberix3d for almost two months now, and it's a very good site or program or whatever and i love it. but what exactly are the limits to what you can do or put into your games? i don't know much about scripting and there's a lot that confuses me but iv'e managed to make sort of a city and a forest-like place with moving water. but what limits does this program have when it comes to what a player can do ingame. can you press a button and get into a car or can you have weapons and use them? i want to make an open world kind of game
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What to do? 7 years 6 months ago #714

• ViraX
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 114
hi, :)

I do not know if I understand your request, because I do not speak English ... :blush:
but you are wondering what are the possibilities and limitations offered Cyberix3D ?

If yes, you can do all type of games.
There are no real limits, some bugs but the team is very active on that side ... there is necessarily the limit of the physical power of PC of the user. ;)

Cyberix3D is frequently updated, he is constantly improving,
to give us a maximum of tools to help us creating games.

it is flexible allows of create games:

- Action
- Strategy
- Gestion
- Simulation
- RPG
- FPS
- etc ...

This is its strength is that it keeps the logical side of the programming (procedural and object) Editor is ergonomic and easy to use. :woohoo:

I do not know if I answered your request, but
Cyberix3D offers many possibilities. :lol:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cyberix3d, IFeelZick
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds