Remember me
You are here: HomeForumCyberix3D ForumReport a bugCaptcha is broken
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What are your thoughts on loop beat Maker Pro?

What are your thoughts on loop beat Maker Pro? 2 years 3 months ago #2974

To get started, simply open the app and begin tapping the pad to make those wonderful noises. Have you ever longed to be a professional DJ and make the crowd dance to your own beat? You can now! Start the software and use the loop beat maker to create some new beats. To hit those notes, tap the pad, and make up your own new songs.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What are your thoughts on loop beat Maker Pro? 2 years 3 months ago #2975

DesignAlpha wrote:
To get started, simply open the app and begin tapping the pad to make those wonderful noises. Have you ever longed to be a professional DJ and make the crowd dance to your own beat? You can now! Start the software and use the loop beat maker to create some new beats. To hit those notes, tap the pad, and make up your own new songs.
Hy designAlpha, Thanks for sharing this sample. I used this sample it's amazing and very helpful to me. I am making blogs for music so you can get this blog here:sound pack

What are your thoughts on loop beat Maker Pro? 2 years 3 months ago #2978

They are quite useful as a beginner but should not use them after the start.

What are your thoughts on loop beat Maker Pro? 2 years 2 months ago #2987

Hello Design.
I used your sample pack It's really amazing and helpful to me. thanks for sharing this sample. Basically I am making blogs on music so you can get my blog here Bring Music To Life.
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds