Remember me
You are here: HomeForumCyberix3D ForumGeneral DiscussionWe really need to talk about this issue.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: advanced piano

advanced piano 6 years 3 months ago #1292

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
  • hi appreciated forum community, I'm looking for cyberix3d ​​which is the best editor for me to create games, fun games, horror, simulation and games with very good graphics. I also want to upload my own official page of games as a developer
  • Thank you received: 58
Spanish
piano avanzado es un prototipo de una version del piano mas avanzado, puede grabar pistas al darle click al boton de grabar, incluso viene con un editor de bucles para cambiar el ritmo de la musica y equilibrarlo, (g1) es la primera tecla (do), (g2) es la segunda tecla (re), puedes modificar cada ritmo de cada tecla con el editor de bucles, puedes hacer que se repita el sonido cada segundo que queramos y el numero de pulsos por bucle y para saver que tecla esta descordinada puedes pulsar la opcion de animar teclas en (si) puedes ver el piano en muchas vistas de camara... mas actualizaciones pronto

English.
advanced piano is a prototype of a more advanced version of the piano, you can record tracks by clicking on the record button, it even comes with a loop editor to change the rhythm of the music and balance it, (g1) is the first key (do ), (g2) is the second key (re), you can modify each rhythm of each key with the loop editor, you can make the sound repeat every second that you want and the number of pulses per loop and to know which key is uncoordinated you can press the option to animate keys in (yes) you can see the piano in many camera views ... more updates soon

link: www.gamemaker3d.com/player?pid=053346833945
developer in horror games and simulation :woohoo: , trademark registered in goo.gl/EAjZuk
Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Interactive games.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Symbiotic Interactives, spectral-live
Time to create page: 0.077 seconds