Remember me
You are here: HomeForumCyberix3D ForumFeature RequestsMake cyberix3d a discord server
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How to make custom enemies?

How to make custom enemies? 3 years 10 months ago #1955

• SuperSpeedyShadow
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Hello I like after school snacks
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi, I'm about to make a custom enemy model but I need help making it follow and kill the player. I'm trying to make a horror game based off of this:

So I'm trying to make a monster that will track the player and try to kill is as the game shows. If there is anyone who can help, I'd be so gladly happy to read their reply.

You will love my games, and this picture.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Symbiotic Interactives

How to make custom enemies? 3 years 10 months ago #1958

• GODEBEX
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 42
hi, you can see this zombie example. The zombie will approach only when the player is close.
www.gamemaker3d.com/player?pid=01641983 You can look at the source to see how it was done.

How to make custom enemies? 3 years 10 months ago #1959

• GODEBEX
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 42
If you need the enemy to track the player and being very distant, at the moment it is not possible, because if you use the previous example, the enemy when tracking the player could get stuck. here practically you need artificial intelligence, I am currently developing one but I have not finished it yet, which the enemy could track or search for the player without getting stuck with any obstacle

You can be aware of this forum, www.gamemaker3d.com/forum/general-discussion/587-a-i as soon as I launch this function, I will not delay in sharing the code
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by GODEBEX.

How to make custom enemies? 3 years 10 months ago #1961

Also if I were you, I'd just use the Base monster models and probably retexture them since importing your own custom models with full animations n'such is kind of a waste of time (no offense Cyberix team if you're reading)

Good luck tho.
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by Symbiotic Interactives.
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds