Remember me
You are here: HomeForumCyberix3D ForumGeneral DiscussionDiscord server for cyberix3d?
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Just started today, wanted to remake a game

Just started today, wanted to remake a game 5 years 11 months ago #1588

Hey, I’m CBG, and I have a basic knowledge of some coding. I use another browser based engine: flowlab.io
However, that engine is limited to flat sprites and only 2 axes. I have a game on there: Starblast 3 and I came here in hopes of remaking it with some 3D related mechanics.

I find myself having a very hard time learning the engine... granted it’s day one... but nevertheless I’d like some pointers

Play the game here (you may have to manually enable flash):http://jngthree.wixsite.com/crimsonblackgames/starblast-3
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by CrimsonBlackGames.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Just started today, wanted to remake a game 5 years 11 months ago #1591

Well... I’m having an extremely hard time with this. Can anyone help?

Just started today, wanted to remake a game 5 years 11 months ago #1592

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
  • hi appreciated forum community, I'm looking for cyberix3d ​​which is the best editor for me to create games, fun games, horror, simulation and games with very good graphics. I also want to upload my own official page of games as a developer
  • Thank you received: 58
Crimson BlackGames, how can we help you?
developer in horror games and simulation :woohoo: , trademark registered in goo.gl/EAjZuk

Just started today, wanted to remake a game 5 years 11 months ago #1593

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
  • hi appreciated forum community, I'm looking for cyberix3d ​​which is the best editor for me to create games, fun games, horror, simulation and games with very good graphics. I also want to upload my own official page of games as a developer
  • Thank you received: 58
First of all, cyberix3d ​​is the best gaming engine that is currently available and that keeps it updated, its resources are rich, there are enough components with which you can create a game of many types, if you want to start creating a 3d game with the view of the camera as in your game 2d, you can ask me or any of those who save use cyberix, or the creator of the engine itself. you can ask us the questions you want or access the cyberix wiki, to redirect there, on the page there is a menu, there is cyberix wiki, you can saver about the variables, lights, their shadows, upload models, animated models .. anything . cyberix is ​​a free engine, you do not have to pay anything, you can export your project well you want to flash (swf), android (apk) and pc file (exe).

You can start learning >>>>HereHere<<<

use of the VariablesVariables

Use of the lights

I appreciate your attention, interactive games team :cheer:
developer in horror games and simulation :woohoo: , trademark registered in goo.gl/EAjZuk
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Interactive games.

Just started today, wanted to remake a game 5 years 11 months ago #1594

Thanks for the attention. My main want is to use the whole “Twin Stick” layout where movement and shooting are independent from each other.
Spawning things would be incredibly helpful too

Also, is there a way I can have an object such as a cube move in the direction it faces?
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by CrimsonBlackGames.
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds