Remember me
You are here: HomeForumCyberix3D ForumGeneral DiscussionUBOX 3(UltimateBox 3) Information
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: High paranormal presence (news)

High paranormal presence (news) 5 years 11 months ago #1587

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
  • hi appreciated forum community, I'm looking for cyberix3d ​​which is the best editor for me to create games, fun games, horror, simulation and games with very good graphics. I also want to upload my own official page of games as a developer
  • Thank you received: 58
Logo_1517580893921.png

hello again to all, now we have stopped the process of creating our horror game, we have had problems with the animations of the characters, which is an error that nobody has been able to solve, (exact position model md5, so that your animations are not deformed). due to this we will rebuild a new version of the game with another engine, since what we need to implement the project is not compatible with the current engine.

It will take us a little time to learn with the new engine, because it has to be programmed, but this delays the launch day of the game. Like this week we will launch a demo of the graphics that we could make with cyberix .. according to the horror game.

immm.png

We are happy to have worked with cyberix3d, and I hope that more and more will develop into a well-known engine
developer in horror games and simulation :woohoo: , trademark registered in goo.gl/EAjZuk
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Interactive games.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds