Remember me
You are here: HomeForumCyberix3D ForumReport a bugno words in editor
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Animated Textures?

Animated Textures? 6 years 2 months ago #1377

Throughout my time on Cyberix3D, I've always wondered how you add in animated textures, here are games with animated textures.

FPS examples animated textures: the two torches
www.gamemaker3d.com/player?pid=0162061

Pseudo 3D v1 animated texture: the two characters fighting
www.gamemaker3d.com/player?pid=051530017290
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Animated Textures? 6 years 2 months ago #1378

• omehack
  • Fresh Boarder
It always help you to view the pages of websites which you have deleted actually it keeps a record of each websites >delete browsing history internet explorer makes you to use explorer the webpages.

Animated Textures? 6 years 2 months ago #1379

You have just wasted my time.

Animated Textures? 6 years 2 months ago #1387

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
  • hi appreciated forum community, I'm looking for cyberix3d ​​which is the best editor for me to create games, fun games, horror, simulation and games with very good graphics. I also want to upload my own official page of games as a developer
  • Thank you received: 58
The effect of animated textures is a fairly complicated effect to emulate. can be guided in the game of monsters created by cyberix, there are 2 torches in which are flat that contain an image like thisthis

and within these planes is the procedure or blocks of code to effect this animated texture effect.

the images should be transparent in sequence form, for example sequence 1, pencil up, sequence 2 pencil down. last sequence (9) pencil on the floor
developer in horror games and simulation :woohoo: , trademark registered in goo.gl/EAjZuk
The following user(s) said Thank You: Symbiotic Interactives, spectral-live

Animated Textures? 6 years 2 months ago #1388

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
  • hi appreciated forum community, I'm looking for cyberix3d ​​which is the best editor for me to create games, fun games, horror, simulation and games with very good graphics. I also want to upload my own official page of games as a developer
  • Thank you received: 58
When the particle emitter is compatible, it will not be necessary to use animated textures for effects such as fire, water, rain, smoke, etc.
developer in horror games and simulation :woohoo: , trademark registered in goo.gl/EAjZuk
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds