You are here: HomeForumCyberix3D ForumGeneral Discussion
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 3d text (no camera tracking)

3d text (no camera tracking) 2 years 7 months ago #2925

• GODEBEX
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 42
Hello, I would like to apply a 3d text to my project but I do not need it to be rotated at the angle of the camera, I need it to remain static, even if it is simple I would like there to be some option that allows blocking the rotation and the text is not rotated at the angle of the camera
The administrator has disabled public write access.

3d text (no camera tracking) 2 years 6 months ago #2939

we are working together on a open source doom clone game, could share and take look, and feel free to makes some maps and mods for this www.gamemaker3d.com/player?pid=056947260266 trying to work on a doom like game if anyone has some knowable about coding some AI feel free to content, my discord with be in the text below the game ... and feel free to test it out the key are the arrow keys and e to fire.. im better level desgin then coder, so need help with so code, if anyone knows how to code...give me a shout also looking for the community to make maps for us./code...please take a look as its open source to everyone to take a look at our code and mod our code and maps... hope to see some cool maps and mods

www.gamemaker3d.com/player?pid=056947260376

archive.org/details/new-gun-fps-doom-clone

archive.org/details/doom-version-01

3d text (no camera tracking) 2 years 6 months ago #2941

we are looking for a coder to help without a game... do you want to help, here is my discord. discord.gg/HTAF7BwC looking for people to help out, with giving credit to you for your work... I'm looking for save/load game... A.i with shooting and weapon changing...
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds