Remember me
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Advances of my game

Advances of my game 6 years 2 months ago #1393

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
  • hi appreciated forum community, I'm looking for cyberix3d ​​which is the best editor for me to create games, fun games, horror, simulation and games with very good graphics. I also want to upload my own official page of games as a developer
  • Thank you received: 58
hello appreciated community, I am developing a horror game for months, then I need to recruit several users to help me create 3d models and models with animation echos with prefab3d, those users who want to participate can send a private message or a public message , at the time of publishing the game you will be credited in the credits of the game.

MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
Learn to use a program or software online to create 3d models and learn to use the most important tools to create a good model, you can do it with vectary.

ADVANCED REQUIREMENTS
you need to have a good knowledge about creating 3d models with animation, you should know how to export the models to the format MD5 mesh and anim, to be able to be used with cyberix.

MODELS SHOULD NOT BE PASSED WITH 10MB SIZE

Any user can collaborate or help me develop my game by fulfilling any of these 2 requirements or the 2 requirements, the more they collaborate the better, and it will not be just my game, it will be the one of all the users that collaborate

If you are going to help the development of the game, you must notify which requirement you could meet
developer in horror games and simulation :woohoo: , trademark registered in goo.gl/EAjZuk
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.074 seconds