Remember me
You are here: HomeForumCyberix3D ForumGeneral DiscussionI want sit and stand script to use with models.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: So about the future of cyberix 3D...

So about the future of cyberix 3D... 4 years 9 months ago #1805

Since this game engine has to rebrand since flash will be discontinued, why can’t the team start a patreon to hope for luck and transition full time job if there are many patrons? :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Symbiotic Interactives

So about the future of cyberix 3D... 4 years 4 months ago #1826

It seems like they're occupied elsewhere, because I don't really see any progress at all from the Cyberix team, barely any progress on the new engine, adobe flash support is starting to go away, and the Cyberix team isn't active often on the forums, and frankly I've decided to move on.

But who knows, they might be working on something...

So about the future of cyberix 3D... 4 years 4 months ago #1827

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
  • hi appreciated forum community, I'm looking for cyberix3d ​​which is the best editor for me to create games, fun games, horror, simulation and games with very good graphics. I also want to upload my own official page of games as a developer
  • Thank you received: 58
Cyberix3d ​​could be one of the best future video game engines and more that has an easy to understand programming including me who speaks Latin, although I hope you find good engine progress and keep going. I hope you find new innovations and never leave behind.

greetings, interactive games
developer in horror games and simulation :woohoo: , trademark registered in goo.gl/EAjZuk

So about the future of cyberix 3D... 4 years 4 months ago #1828

• lodijoe
  • Fresh Boarder
I agree with Interactive games and hope that Cyberix 3D will soon be available to make apps for Mac, Windows, Android, and IOS because to me, it is the best authoring development program! I hope Cyberix looks into a one-time subscription and a store where Authors can sell or give away assets.

So about the future of cyberix 3D... 4 years 2 months ago #1837

It has really been a really long time, I really want to see some progress in this engine to be honest because I really admire it.

So about the future of cyberix 3D... 4 years 2 months ago #1838

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
  • hi appreciated forum community, I'm looking for cyberix3d ​​which is the best editor for me to create games, fun games, horror, simulation and games with very good graphics. I also want to upload my own official page of games as a developer
  • Thank you received: 58
I have always liked Cuberix 3D, it is a unique game engine that understands programming or command union, I also admire your work and I would like you to have some other progress of those that are in the list of ideas, it would be great that the engine is still modified, because you also have a project on github and I don't want it to stop, to continue, it seemed incredible that the fog added, the truth looks realistic ... anyway. They are always supposed to be busy, but we all have a break, right? I would help you but I don't know why I don't know how to program
developer in horror games and simulation :woohoo: , trademark registered in goo.gl/EAjZuk

So about the future of cyberix 3D... 4 years 2 months ago #1840

But to be quite honest, it seems like they aren't on a break, they aren't really responding to the forum threads that often. They don't seem like they care about the forum being a lot less active than it used to be, their effort is pretty low right now.

So about the future of cyberix 3D... 4 years 1 week ago #1913

rip.
cyberix has been too inactive so ive switched to unity3d.

So about the future of cyberix 3D... 4 years 1 week ago #1914

I did that a long time ago, but I still come here a lot, do small projects and all that.

So about the future of cyberix 3D... 4 years 1 week ago #1915

• GODEBEX
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 42
I used unity for a while, but I decided to go back to cyberix3d ​​because it is very intuitive, games with good graphics are achieved although they can be improved. I can create a complex survival game, without having to watch tutorials on what I want to add to the game as a crafting or building system. wherever it was programming it would take me quite a bit
The following user(s) said Thank You: Symbiotic Interactives
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds