Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: A.I?

A.I? 5 years 1 week ago #1754

• KitOdin
  • Fresh Boarder
IDK How to make A.I?
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Any Ideas?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

A.I? 5 years 1 week ago #1757

• cyberix3d
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 624
Hello,
Can explain in more details what you want to do?
Regards,
Cyberix3D team

A.I? 5 years 2 days ago #1758

• KitOdin
  • Fresh Boarder
well i am making game and i want a random plane/cube to move random locations, but i don't how?

A.I? 5 years 2 days ago #1759

Maybe you can set multiple possible coordinates for the cube/plane if the player moves. I don't know just a suggestion, maybe just a tad more specific?

A.I? 5 years 2 days ago #1760

• GODEBEX
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 42
you can make a character or enemy move alone over the world, setting different coordinates with the "random" command

A.I? 5 years 2 days ago #1761

Although you can try making a sort of nav mesh function but that would be overly complicated.

A.I? 5 years 1 day ago #1762

• GODEBEX
  • Expert Boarder
I've been with cyberix for years, when I have time, I'll create an A.I project (simulated) for those who need it, but with a kind of field in which you can make the character move.

A.I? 5 years 1 day ago #1763

it would be cool if you can make a long sphere that if the player collided with it then the AI would acknowledge the player is there (basically a sight system I guess)

A.I? 4 years 11 months ago #1764

• GODEBEX
  • Expert Boarder
I can do the simulation of artificial intelligence in cyberix. what if it would be impossible would be to make the character look at the player when he is in his sight, but I can make him perform a certain action at a certain distance, but if the character is on his back and the player approaches, he realizes it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Symbiotic Interactives

A.I? 4 years 11 months ago #1765

• cyberix3d
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Administrator
Hello,
You can look at this zombie example.
The zombie will approch only when the player is near.
www.gamemaker3d.com/player?pid=01641983
You can view the source to see how it has been done.
Regards,
Cyberix3D team

A.I? 4 years 11 months ago #1767

There's only one critique I have about this type of AI, the AI speeds up, there should be a certain max the AI can hit and maintain that speed.

A.I? 4 years 11 months ago #1773

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
  • hi appreciated forum community, I'm looking for cyberix3d ​​which is the best editor for me to create games, fun games, horror, simulation and games with very good graphics. I also want to upload my own official page of games as a developer
  • Thank you received: 58
hello again, as I said before I'm doing the development with my other account (godebex), artificial intelligence and I found the best way to do it but it can only be done through a mesh, so far I'm in the second stage
1. Calculate the parts where the enemy can pass
2. Correction of those calculations

then I will proceed to make it possible to displace the character's own intelligence, when he has it ready, they will understand it, but for the moment they will have to use the variable "boost"

I will keep them updated!

thanks for your attention, interactive games (godebex)
developer in horror games and simulation :woohoo: , trademark registered in goo.gl/EAjZuk
Last Edit: 4 years 11 months ago by Interactive games.

A.I? 4 years 11 months ago #1776

• GODEBEX
  • Expert Boarder
hello I come to inform everyone that the ia in cyberix was a success, pending, in a few days I will launch an alpha and then the beta that could be used in their projects, can only be emulated in a plane, curves are not allowed.
greetings godebex

A.I? 4 years 11 months ago #1777

Post this in Updates with progress pictures if you can.

A.I? 4 years 11 months ago #1778

• GODEBEX
  • Expert Boarder
there is a strange problem with the performance of the engine, in this AI, more and more it is getting slow, you are not generating objects or anything, there are no models, the textures are not heavy, I put in merge the elements but it remains the same.
I will not be able to continue with this project because there are performance problems :(.
You can see the demo here www.gamemaker3d.com/player?pid=054616146520

A.I? 4 years 11 months ago #1779

• cyberix3d
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Administrator
Hello GODEBEX,
The slow probbely occors because you are using the Timeout command inside a loop and it generates more and more instances in the background.
try to replace all the Timeout to Wait command and it should resolve the problem.
Regards,
Cyberix3D team

A.I? 3 years 11 months ago #1931

• GODEBEX
  • Expert Boarder
hi, i am currently developing a much simpler and motor-friendly I.A without lowering its fps. it won't take long to launch this new system :)

It could be said that it is already the definitive one, while this engine is not compatible with the artificial intelligence system
Last Edit: 3 years 11 months ago by GODEBEX.

Test #1 (system I.A) 3 years 10 months ago #1946

• GODEBEX
  • Expert Boarder
Hello, some time ago I finished the development of this I.A and it is much more stable and precise than the previous one, although it still lacks some improvements.
Before taking the beta I will first decide to subject the system to a few tests which, as I do each of the tests, will publish in this topic the direct link to the project demonstrating that test and I will add some of the things that are missing from the system .

test # 1 (distance precision)
I decided to put obstacles to the enemy or the (AI) which does not crash with any at all, it is very precise in maintaining the distance between each wall thanks to a variable that limits the enemy, which seems to have no flaws, if there are any please let me know.

System I.A 1.0a1.2057: www.gamemaker3d.com/player?pid=054616151852

Warning: little RAM or little speed or when it is not very fluid will affect the physics which will make everything bounce so it is recommended to have enough RAM to run fluid without those errors
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by GODEBEX.

A.I? 3 years 6 days ago #2693

hello,
he just asked how to make npc (bots) that can move around like players

A.I? 3 years 3 days ago #2695

• Plazma
  • Senior Boarder
  • 99 bugs in the programming code.. 99 bugs in the code..
  • Thank you received: 19
True artificial intelligence is of course extremely challenging, best you can do is look at what you are making and decide how it would usually act

Examples:

Police officer -
Police officers would most likely leave you alone unless you have performed a previous action, so you would save previous actions a police officer would care about, such as driving too fast, stealing, or other crimes. The officer would then follow the player, dodging anything in their path.

Monster/Zombie -
Monsters in pop culture are known to "seek and destroy". Zombies are most likely one of the easiest hostile creatures to program, as they simply need to check if a player is near them, then chase them. For extra realism or making it more interesting, side behaviors such as the monsters keeping in groups, or knowing how to fire weapons, could be worth experimenting with.

Parasite (Such as the Flood seen in the Halo series.) -
Parasites are an interesting opponent, usually small and challenging to shoot, but balanced by almost always being in large groups. Such an enemy would usually chase the player relentlessly, making it near priority for the player to want to kill.

All of these are free use concepts, and you can make up your own to suit the needs of your character/enemy.
Graphic designer and learning game developer.. I guess.
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds