Remember me
You are here: HomeForumCyberix3D ForumExamplesPortal Gun (simple)
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Hi again!

Hi again! 5 years 2 months ago #1720

Sup guys, I forgot the password to my symbiotic interactives account but I really don't mind to be honest. I've moved on from Cyberix but I intend to come back and check in once in a while.

There are a few questions I actually have.

1. Are there any new engine updates?

2. Has the desktop app been released yet?

3. Any updates on the Urho3D version?

Anyways, for anyone who might remember me you may be curious on why I stopped uploading from Cyberix News Network, it's mainly because I lost interest and I am very busy. So yeah, I thought I'd check in.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hi again! 5 years 2 months ago #1723

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
  • hi appreciated forum community, I'm looking for cyberix3d ​​which is the best editor for me to create games, fun games, horror, simulation and games with very good graphics. I also want to upload my own official page of games as a developer
  • Thank you received: 58
hi again symbiotic interactive, I thought I had already left cyberix.
until now there has been no new update of the engine except for the fog effect, cyberix seems not to launch the new version, will launch the desktop version since cyberix is very busy to continue with the development of the engine, the development of the engine is Very slow but in the future it will possibly be among the best engines, by programming that are by means of commands easy to understand, and by graphics that would comply with the minimum according to the demanding public.
I have a lot of free time, especially on Saturdays and Sundays, I would like to help develop the engine faster, but I do not think any of the users of the cyberix website have the confidence to give them the complete code of the engine and its interface included the code with which the commands work, I mean each of the elements that the cyberix editor has.
greetings interactive games
developer in horror games and simulation :woohoo: , trademark registered in goo.gl/EAjZuk
Last Edit: 5 years 2 months ago by Interactive games.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chiggskii

Hi again! 5 years 2 months ago #1724

Hello Interactive Games, good to see you are still using the site. Thanks for the good news, I would also love to help but I lack the coding knowledge, but I really would love to learn coding.

Hi again! 5 years 2 months ago #1725

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
  • hi appreciated forum community, I'm looking for cyberix3d ​​which is the best editor for me to create games, fun games, horror, simulation and games with very good graphics. I also want to upload my own official page of games as a developer
  • Thank you received: 58
hopefully I also had the knowledge of coding to help cyberix to develop the new engine in urho, is that I was developing a survival game with very good graphics, it is a game in the open world, similar to the ark, it has many elements, but I run the engine very slow, and every time I get out of the resources, then I'm waiting for cyberix to correct this, that the engine has more capacity in resources, and that they pull out the desktop version if it works. I'm creating the game with my other Godebex account. greetings interactive games
developer in horror games and simulation :woohoo: , trademark registered in goo.gl/EAjZuk

Hi again! 5 years 2 months ago #1726

• GODEBEX
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 42
I am currently developing the new version of my piano, which will have many octaves, incredible sounds and much more. I will launch it as a windows application, and it can be used as a virtual piano for people who like or want to entertain themselves by playing this piece

Hi again! 5 years 2 months ago #1728

• cyberix3d
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 624
Hello,
The desktop version will be ready before the flash end of life in 2020.
We are sorry, but unless we will find some investor that can buy our time we can't progress the development of the urho3d version of Cyberix3D.
Another option is to develop the new version of Cyberix3D entirely in open source by the community, but we couldn't see that anyone is willing to participate in it.
We hope to see some investors that think Cyberix3D is a good platform and want to invest in it in the future. If so, we will have a full-time dedication for Cyberix3D.
Regards,
Cyberix3D team

Hi again! 5 years 1 week ago #1752

Alright guys good news, as you can see I've gotten my account back again. Like I said before, I intend on checking in on this community once and a while. I still don't know if I will continue making games here but I love this community with all of my heart, you all have brought joy to my life and Cyberix is the only reason why I know game development and I thank you all.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cyberix3d
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds