You are here: HomeForumCyberix3D ForumGeneral Discussionmy survival game
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: my survival game

my survival game 5 years 6 months ago #1672

• GODEBEX
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 42
Hello, I'm currently developing a survival game, his name is safe zone, so I want to let him know I hope he has a good support against the public.

safezone is an escape zombie survival game, developed with the cyberix3d ​​engine, everything is based on an island, you should always try to be in a safe area to protect yourself from the zombies, and the best way is to build houses, you can craftear objects, buy things that you need according to the resources you have in the store, and defend yourself with the weapons you have from the zombies.
your mission is to escape from the island with an artifact looking for the shovel on the island, buried or hidden objects, you can dive into the sea and find more resources.

the alpha version of the game will be taken out on their computers (not flashplayer).
You can see the progress I have made in the game on the next page and what is already finished:
trello.com/b/1oyrzoO7/safezone-survival-game-juego-survival
in the trello cards, you can see in the description of what the topic is about, in English and Spanish so that you understand, when I have time I will show the safezone website where you can know the game better and you will see the advances in my next channel. Youtube.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

my survival game 5 years 6 months ago #1673

• cyberix3d
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 626
Wow,
That is really good news.
We have made some progress with the move lagging problem in the windows version of export.
We made some utility to change the keyboard speed. That is a temporary solution, in the final solution, we will integrate it with the windows export.
In order to use the utility, unzip this file into your exported game directory:

File Attachment:

File Name: SetKeyboardDelay.zip
File Size: 15 KB

It contains two files:
SetKeyboardDelay.exe
go.bat

Edit the go.bat file by right click it and choose edit.
Change yourgame.exe to your game Exe file name.
Run the game with go.bat
Now the lagging problem is gone.
Again, That is a temporary solution, in the final solution, we will integrate it with the windows export.

Keep up the good work :)
Regards,
Cyberix3D team
Last Edit: 5 years 6 months ago by cyberix3d.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GODEBEX

my survival game 5 years 6 months ago #1677

• cyberix3d
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 626
Good news,
We have updated the windows export and the control lag fix is now integrated in the exe export.
We have also decreased the resolution by default in order to gain performance.
In the future, there will be an option to change the screen resolution.
Regards,
Cyberix3D team
The following user(s) said Thank You: GODEBEX

my survival game 5 years 6 months ago #1678

• GODEBEX
  • Expert Boarder
thanks is incredible, I hope that later you can change the screen resolution in exe, because when it is not in full screen, the graphics are not seen at its maximum quality, then I like more in full screen

my survival game 5 years 6 months ago #1691

• GODEBEX
  • Expert Boarder
hello to all, now I had to stop the development of Safezone-survival game, because the game as it is in the open world, but with good optimization, it consumes me a lot of resources and a lot of RAM in my computer, practically it goes beyond the limits of cyberix although what weighs more on this engine are the collision of polygons and the number of visible models that have to render at a distance, so then I will have to wait in the future until cyberix has time to launch the desktop version of pc and that it finds a better support with the error that cyberix consumes a lot of resources, which causes it to restart.
Meanwhile I will be working on an action game that I hope everyone likes. cyberix is ​​the only engine that I have found great with programming that is easy, simple and intuitive to program and to make this type of engines a single person or not if there are several, this quite acceptable in the graphical part, has the main tools that are needed to create a good game in 3d, but I hope that this engine is constantly improving, because it still lacks improvements.

those who are interested can subscribe to the cards by trello, to be aware of the complete process that took with the development of the game

trello.com/b/1oyrzoO7/safezone-survival-game-juego-survival

the description of the cards is in English and Spanish multi-language.

I hope to receive good support to all who are seeing this message and part of the community to take this project later
greetings godebex,
3d games and rpg
Last Edit: 5 years 6 months ago by GODEBEX.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds