Remember me
You are here: HomeForumCyberix3D ForumGeneral Discussionhow to show values onscreen, vars, hp etc...
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: scripts problem

scripts problem 6 years 4 months ago #1175

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
  • hi appreciated forum community, I'm looking for cyberix3d ​​which is the best editor for me to create games, fun games, horror, simulation and games with very good graphics. I also want to upload my own official page of games as a developer
  • Thank you received: 58
I have a problem with my game is that there are times when you get the message that a command has been executed in a short time, if I enter the view source of my game, the message appears or when I open my game there are times when the game appears message

exampleerror2.png

exampleerror2.png
developer in horror games and simulation :woohoo: , trademark registered in goo.gl/EAjZuk
Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Interactive games.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

scripts problem 6 years 4 months ago #1176

• cyberix3d
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 624
Hello,
We are investigating the problem.
Regards,
Cyberix3D team

scripts problem 6 years 4 months ago #1177

• cyberix3d
  • Administrator
Hello,
We have resolved the problem and the fix is now available via the beta version:
www.gamemaker3d.com/editor/beta.html
We will update the main version in a few days, but you can work with the beta version until then.
Regards,
Cyberix3D team
The following user(s) said Thank You: Interactive games

scripts problem 6 years 4 months ago #1178

• cyberix3d
  • Administrator
The fix is now available in the main version.
Regards,
Cyberix3D team
The following user(s) said Thank You: Interactive games

scripts problem 6 years 4 months ago #1185

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
  • hi appreciated forum community, I'm looking for cyberix3d ​​which is the best editor for me to create games, fun games, horror, simulation and games with very good graphics. I also want to upload my own official page of games as a developer
my game of cyberix I stop serving now is no longer useful because now when I enter send me the same error sripts, which have been executed in a short time :(, I try hard in my game
developer in horror games and simulation :woohoo: , trademark registered in goo.gl/EAjZuk

scripts problem 6 years 4 months ago #1186

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
delete the cache of my browser and this problem is not solved either, whenever I enter my game the message appears, a script has been executed in a short time, it says something like that

scripts problem 6 years 4 months ago #1187

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
already solve the problem, the only way is to go to the editor, and open the game there
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds