Remember me
You are here: HomeForumCyberix3D ForumFeature RequestsFeature requests
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: editor's failure (serious)

editor's failure (serious) 6 years 5 months ago #1168

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
  • hi appreciated forum community, I'm looking for cyberix3d ​​which is the best editor for me to create games, fun games, horror, simulation and games with very good graphics. I also want to upload my own official page of games as a developer
  • Thank you received: 58
the editor of ciberix I produced a great mistake, I put images in 2d and I put that click to execute such a thing, and then in a couple of days those images clicked and did not execute any action and had the (if mouse click ), to my game I implanted a menu, echoed images in 2d, and when I clicked it, it executed such action but does nothing :( :( there is nothing I can do

this is the menu and none of these images to which I have already put them (if mouse click) does not execute any variable and each image I put to execute a variable, and they are linked, how to do so that I can click on these images ?

Attachment errorexample.png not found

Attachment errorexample.png not found

developer in horror games and simulation :woohoo: , trademark registered in goo.gl/EAjZuk
The administrator has disabled public write access.

editor's failure (serious) 6 years 5 months ago #1169

• cyberix3d
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628
Hello,
Maybe there is some transparent 2D element that blocks the access to your menu.
The menu elements must be above all layers.
Try to drag one of your menu items to the end of the workflow and see if it works.
You can also put all of your menu items inside a Group and drag the Group to the end of the workflow...
Regards,
Cyberix3D team
The following user(s) said Thank You: Interactive games

editor's failure (serious) 6 years 5 months ago #1170

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
  • hi appreciated forum community, I'm looking for cyberix3d ​​which is the best editor for me to create games, fun games, horror, simulation and games with very good graphics. I also want to upload my own official page of games as a developer
  • Thank you received: 58
ups was my mistake, is that I realized that all the time is been having a transparent 2d image on top of the game
developer in horror games and simulation :woohoo: , trademark registered in goo.gl/EAjZuk
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds