Remember me
You are here: HomeForumCyberix3D ForumFeature RequestsSnap to grid Editing
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 3d model problem

3d model problem 6 years 7 months ago #1074

hello everyone I've been having this problem for a long time now i have a feeling that I've post something like this before but anyway I have used this engine on 2 computers now and most of the time when i import custom 3D models into the game it doesn't appear, if anyone has a solution to this problem please reply back
Last Edit: 6 years 7 months ago by Symbiotic Interactives.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

3d model problem 6 years 7 months ago #1075

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
  • hi appreciated forum community, I'm looking for cyberix3d ​​which is the best editor for me to create games, fun games, horror, simulation and games with very good graphics. I also want to upload my own official page of games as a developer
  • Thank you received: 58
there are two ways to solve this problem 1) instead of uploading obj models it is better to upload awd models, so it becomes easier for the editor to process the objects 2) Another solution is to delete the browser cache.
developer in horror games and simulation :woohoo: , trademark registered in goo.gl/EAjZuk
The following user(s) said Thank You: Symbiotic Interactives

3d model problem 6 years 7 months ago #1076

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
  • hi appreciated forum community, I'm looking for cyberix3d ​​which is the best editor for me to create games, fun games, horror, simulation and games with very good graphics. I also want to upload my own official page of games as a developer
  • Thank you received: 58
by the way, I recommend uploading models that weigh a lot by 4MB, sometimes when we upload a 3d model to the editor, it does not appear on the screen, but after we run the game, and we return to its edition appears the model, in cases like this it is better not use that model or do something so that the engine becomes easier to do so.
I hope it works out of something :)
developer in horror games and simulation :woohoo: , trademark registered in goo.gl/EAjZuk
The following user(s) said Thank You: Symbiotic Interactives
Time to create page: 0.072 seconds