Remember me
You are here: HomeForumCyberix3D ForumExamplesWalking effect when moving the camera
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Can you put these kind of lights?

Can you put these kind of lights? 6 years 9 months ago #1035

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
  • hi appreciated forum community, I'm looking for cyberix3d ​​which is the best editor for me to create games, fun games, horror, simulation and games with very good graphics. I also want to upload my own official page of games as a developer
  • Thank you received: 58
I want to put my game a more realistic scenario, when I look at the sun I want to see that the sun is reflected as for example this image, in the part with red ea where that kind of lights are reflected

Street_Outlaws.jpg

Street_Outlaws_2017-07-23.jpg

IMG_20170722_210436.jpg
developer in horror games and simulation :woohoo: , trademark registered in goo.gl/EAjZuk
Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Interactive games.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Can you put these kind of lights? 6 years 9 months ago #1039

• cyberix3d
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628
Hello Interactive Games,
You can use several transparent planes that are facing towards the camera in order to simulate this lens flare effect.
You can detraining each plane position according to the camera and light position.
Here is an article that explains how to calculate the lens flare layers positions but it is a little complicated:
www.gamedev.net/articles/programming/gra...flare-tutorial-r813/
Please tell us if you need more help in implementing this.
Regards,
Cyberix3D team
The following user(s) said Thank You: Interactive games

Can you put these kind of lights? 6 years 9 months ago #1041

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
  • hi appreciated forum community, I'm looking for cyberix3d ​​which is the best editor for me to create games, fun games, horror, simulation and games with very good graphics. I also want to upload my own official page of games as a developer
I understood the example, you need to put images to what we want to reflect, but I have to use commands in the editor to give me this effect?
developer in horror games and simulation :woohoo: , trademark registered in goo.gl/EAjZuk

Can you put these kind of lights? 6 years 8 months ago #1046

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
I did not quite understand how to put the lens flashes

Can you put these kind of lights? 6 years 8 months ago #1062

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
I realized that to apply this type of lights; As the example says, you have to put several planes, then place the cordenadas, I would use it by comparing the rotation X and Y of the camera, and can give me the flash of
Time to create page: 0.425 seconds