Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Skybox

Skybox 6 years 10 months ago #1012

• jdlb
  • Fresh Boarder
2 questions:

how do I enlarge the skybox?

and how do I ensure that the 'seams' can't be seen. ie. are there specific dimensions my skybox images should be?

thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Skybox 6 years 10 months ago #1013

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
  • hi appreciated forum community, I'm looking for cyberix3d ​​which is the best editor for me to create games, fun games, horror, simulation and games with very good graphics. I also want to upload my own official page of games as a developer
  • Thank you received: 58
I do not understand very well, your question can explain me better?
developer in horror games and simulation :woohoo: , trademark registered in goo.gl/EAjZuk

Skybox 6 years 10 months ago #1014

• jdlb
  • Fresh Boarder
what i mean is, what pixel dimensions should the skybox textures be? i have uploaded some but they are not matching up with each other.

Thanks.
Attachments:
Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by jdlb.

Skybox 6 years 10 months ago #1015

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
  • hi appreciated forum community, I'm looking for cyberix3d ​​which is the best editor for me to create games, fun games, horror, simulation and games with very good graphics. I also want to upload my own official page of games as a developer
  • Thank you received: 58
To create a skybox as you want to do it and with great ease you have to use this tool online, eye, you must have webGL support.
Here is all the information about the sky box and how to do it (www.gamemaker3d.com/forum/examples/201-skybox-generator)
developer in horror games and simulation :woohoo: , trademark registered in goo.gl/EAjZuk
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds