Remember me
You are here: HomeForumCyberix3D ForumDone!EX and PT Unleashed Cyberix
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: I need help!!!! (Md5mesh models)

I need help!!!! (Md5mesh models) 6 years 9 months ago #1007

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
  • hi appreciated forum community, I'm looking for cyberix3d ​​which is the best editor for me to create games, fun games, horror, simulation and games with very good graphics. I also want to upload my own official page of games as a developer
  • Thank you received: 58
:( I uploaded a 3d model md5 mesh but it does not move, that is not an animated model? Is there any page for 3d models with animation, how do I add an animation to cybeirx? :(
developer in horror games and simulation :woohoo: , trademark registered in goo.gl/EAjZuk
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I need help!!!! (Md5mesh models) 6 years 9 months ago #1008

• cyberix3d
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 624
Hello,

In order to animate a model you first need to find a model with animation and import it to Blender3D
You can find some free animated models that are compatible with Blender in this link or you can search on the internet for free animated models for Blender:
www.turbosquid.com/Search/Index.cfm?keyw...0&application_ids=19

Then you can use this video tutorial to export the animated model to MD5 format:

The tutorial is not simple and you need to follow it step by step in order to succeed.

Cyberix3D supports the MD5 file format, but you can also use Away Builder to export the MD5 to AWD file format which is a better format to use in Cyberix3D.

Regards,
Cyberix3D team
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Interactive games
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds