Remember me
You are here: HomeForumCyberix3D ForumUpdatesA review about Cyberix3D on JSA's Dev Page
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My future project (interactive)

My future project (interactive) 6 years 9 months ago #1005

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
  • hi appreciated forum community, I'm looking for cyberix3d ​​which is the best editor for me to create games, fun games, horror, simulation and games with very good graphics. I also want to upload my own official page of games as a developer
  • Thank you received: 58
:P Hello, you already know my name, I am a new user or old single that transferred with the help of cyberix, my native language is Latin Spanish, I do not speak your language but I translate these messages, on the platform I am creating a great game in which we can Interact in a house with many objects like, flat TV, speakers, laptop, printer, I have just created this project 1 month and a half, not only is to interact also we can find portals in which we can go to another world, ) Is unique. My goal as a developer is to amuse and create realistic projects, and good to my first project lacks what the filters these days will increase advances of those filters more with a video. At the moment the graphics are not very good, what do you think? :lol:

Screenshot_2017-06-08-10-11-17_2017-06-15.png

Screenshot_2017-06-08-10-10-18.png

Here the house on the outside lacks improvements

Screenshot_2017-06-11-17-37-28.png

Epson printer

Screenshot_2017-06-19-21-23-55.png
developer in horror games and simulation :woohoo: , trademark registered in goo.gl/EAjZuk
Last Edit: 6 years 7 months ago by Interactive games.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

My future project (interactive) 6 years 9 months ago #1019

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
  • hi appreciated forum community, I'm looking for cyberix3d ​​which is the best editor for me to create games, fun games, horror, simulation and games with very good graphics. I also want to upload my own official page of games as a developer
On June 20th, I will decorate what is being done in an environment outside the house, usually grass, but if I put more the editor and the game will be slower, what I want to add in the project is to put the optimization option so that the player Can walk better.

Grass

Screenshot_2017-06-20-17-48-00.png

Screenshot_2017-06-20-17-47-18.png
developer in horror games and simulation :woohoo: , trademark registered in goo.gl/EAjZuk

My future project (interactive) 6 years 9 months ago #1020

• cyberix3d
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 624
Hello,
It looks great.
You can add some lights to make it even more realistic.
Keep up the good work and creativity.
You can also add some goals like finding a treasure or something to make it interesting.
Regards,
Cyebrix3D team
The following user(s) said Thank You: Interactive games

My future project (interactive) 6 years 8 months ago #1030

This looks great! The graphics are not good as you have said.
Here is a tip to make your game look a bit more realistic:

Will the player be able to break the glass, cause that would be awesome :D
Last Edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Christopher-Hagtharp.

My future project (interactive) 6 years 7 months ago #1042

• ViraX
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 110
Continue this work, tried to add the advanced texures with a lighting system for both the exterior and interior ...

very good ! ;)

My future project (interactive) 6 years 7 months ago #1043

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
And advanced a lot with this project, now the textures are realistic, you already believe my own introduction, but it is not only to interact in a house, these days I will show my latest progress, I could love them, and I will show them what it is The game, is that of interacting with objects I do not like, of stories of something if

My future project (interactive) 6 years 7 months ago #1045

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
These are the new graphics

image2.png

image3.png

image1.png

image1.png
Last Edit: 6 years 7 months ago by Interactive games.

My future project (interactive) 6 years 7 months ago #1053

Amazing. Lots of big pixels. is it just your computer that makes those pixels or would it look better when other people play it, overall the game looks awesome!

My future project (interactive) 6 years 7 months ago #1054

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
Thanks Christopher Hagtharp I dedicate a lot to put a good touch of lights to the game, these days what I need is to show the introduction, I just need a small part of the introduction

My future project (interactive) 6 years 6 months ago #1072

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
Hello, my game I showed on this topic I had to cancel because I occupied many resources for Cyberix, raised very heavy models, in this game only based on graphics, so I will send the link of a demonstration of my game.
Link here:
www.gamemaker3d.com/player?pid=053346828368
Last Edit: 6 years 6 months ago by Interactive games.
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds