Remember me
You are here: HomeForumCyberix3D ForumGeneral DiscussionUBOX 3 Updates/Information 2021 ED
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: variables

variables 6 years 11 months ago #949

how do you use variables?
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

variables 6 years 11 months ago #965

• cyberix3d
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 624
Hello SafeRedDoor-,
You can use variables to store some information and use it later.
In order to create a variable, you can use the "Var" command.
In order to change the variable value, you can use the "Set" command.
You can also assign the variable's value to anything in your game by using the "Set" command.
For example, let's say you want to print a variable on the screen, In that case, you can create a "Label" and inside that label use the "Set" command where the "var" will be the "text" property of the label and the value will be the variable you have created.
If you have further questions about variables please ask and we will do our best to explain it.
Regards,
Cyberix3D team

variables 6 years 8 months ago #1027

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
  • hi appreciated forum community, I'm looking for cyberix3d ​​which is the best editor for me to create games, fun games, horror, simulation and games with very good graphics. I also want to upload my own official page of games as a developer
  • Thank you received: 58
A question, how do I have an object duplicate while one plays with the same commands? I mean that I put a car in my game and animate it with the animate command, but when I finish making the complete turn I want all the animations to be repeated, the animating object goes forward in a square shape
developer in horror games and simulation :woohoo: , trademark registered in goo.gl/EAjZuk
Time to create page: 0.087 seconds