Remember me
You are here: HomeForumCyberix3D ForumGeneral DiscussionRealistic water
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Realistic water

Realistic water 7 years 5 days ago #933

How do i make realistic water?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Realistic water 7 years 1 day ago #945

• cyberix3d
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 624
Hello,
Did you try to use the "Water" block?
For more realistic water, set your SkyBox as the reflection texture in the Water's properties.
Regards,
Cyberix3D team

Realistic water 6 years 11 months ago #950

• mine
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey can you help me i need help making a game called battle zone i need help with the enemy ai and also the ai shooting at you please help

Realistic water 6 years 11 months ago #951

• cyberix3d
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 624
Hello mine,

We saw your game and it has a lot of potentials.

For the AI, You need a few things:

1. The AI tank needs to point towards you, Move and shoot towards your direction.

2. If the AI bullets hit your tank, you will lose scores and if your bullets hit the AI tank you will gain scores.

3. You can start by using the "Rotate Towards" command (In the cyan blocks). Just put the "Rotate Towards" under your tank and select your tank as the Target Object.

4. The next step is to perform a slow turning of the AI tank towards you. In that case, you can use a transparent Cube and attach it to the AI tank by setting the transparent cube's x,y,z to the AI tank's x,y,z using the Loop command.

5. Move the "Rotate towards" under the transparent cube, And animate the AI's localRotationY to the transparent cube's localRotationY using the "Animate" command (In the yellow blocks). That way, the AI tank will slowly rotate towards your tank and this will make the game more playable.

6. When you defeat the AI tank you should remove it using the "Remove" command and then use an explosion effect. We can help you with the explosion effect once you get there.

Regards,
Cyberix3D team
Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by cyberix3d.
Time to create page: 0.523 seconds