Remember me
You are here: HomeForumCyberix3D ForumGeneral DiscussionLimitations: How much can you do in this software
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Limitations: How much can you do in this software

Limitations: How much can you do in this software 7 years 1 month ago #906

• En929
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello, I'm new to this forum. I just discovered Cyberix 3d and my question is are there any limitations to what could be made/created in this game engine? Is it possible to make almost any game that I could think of? How big could I make my games?

(LOL I know this question sounds crazy, but I'm very curious - I definitely DO have a lot of game ideas and I like the idea of Web GL game development tools. BTW, I'm an old 2D game developer/programmer and am now getting into 3D)!

Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Limitations: How much can you do in this software 7 years 1 month ago #911

• cyberix3d
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628
Hello En929 and welcome to Cyberix3D!

There is no limitation for the types of games you can create because Cyberix3D is like a programming language so there isn't really limitations of what you can create.

The only limitation is the number of assets in your scene.
Cyberix3D can handle up to 500 objects with collision per level and if you get above this number the engine could be out of resources.
Objects can be also 3D models from external 3D programs so you can reach a good looking game with a good performance if you use it wisely.

It is good to hear that you are a game developer. Usually, developers get the most from Cyberix3D and do amazing things!

Regards,
Cyberix3D team
Last Edit: 7 years 1 month ago by cyberix3d.

Limitations: How much can you do in this software 7 years 1 month ago #913

• ViraX
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 113
Hi En929 ! and welcome ;)

Limitations: How much can you do in this software 7 years 1 month ago #914

cyberix hay un problema con los filtros quiere decir las luces, yo hablo español
interactive games

Limitations: How much can you do in this software 7 years 1 month ago #916

• En929
  • Fresh Boarder
cyberix3d wrote:
Hello En929 and welcome to Cyberix3D!

There is no limitation for the types of games you can create because Cyberix3D is like a programming language so there isn't really limitations of what you can create.

The only limitation is the number of assets in your scene.
Cyberix3D can handle up to 500 objects with collision per level and if you get above this number the engine could be out of resources.
Objects can be also 3D models from external 3D programs so you can reach a good looking game with a good performance if you use it wisely.

It is good to hear that you are a game developer. Usually, developers get the most from Cyberix3D and do amazing things!

Regards,
Cyberix3D team

Great!!! I'm so glad to hear that!! And the greatest plus is that I get to work on my game from anywhere (because plan on traveling soon too). That's what I like about WebGl. Thus well, I'll go ahead and get started on making my next game. And thanks!

Limitations: How much can you do in this software 7 years 1 month ago #917

• En929
  • Fresh Boarder
ViraX wrote:
Hi En929 ! and welcome ;)

Thanks ViraX

Limitations: How much can you do in this software 7 years 4 weeks ago #926

• cyberix3d
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628
Great!!! I'm so glad to hear that!! And the greatest plus is that I get to work on my game from anywhere (because plan on traveling soon too). That's what I like about WebGl. Thus well, I'll go ahead and get started on making my next game. And thanks!

Actually, Cyberix3D runs on Flash and not WebGL. Maybe we will migrate Cyberix3D to WebGL in the future if we have the time and resources to do it.

Regards,
Cyebrix3D team
Time to create page: 0.251 seconds