Remember me
You are here: HomeForumCyberix3D ForumGeneral DiscussionThe RedWebGames announcement
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How to make a monster that moves and attacks

How to make a monster that moves and attacks 7 years 2 months ago #860

I just need to make a monster that moves and attacks on its own. can anyone help me out? i need a detailed step by step tutorial.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How to make a monster that moves and attacks 7 years 2 months ago #869

• cyberix3d
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628
Hello,
For the simplest Monster AI, You need to make the monster's object always look and move towards you and if it hits you, you lose lives.
There is an example for this in the FPS game project. Start a new FPS game project, search for the monster block, and take a look at it to see how it works.
Please tell us if you need further help.
Regards,
Cyberix3D team

How to make a monster that moves and attacks 7 years 2 months ago #871

I finally get in touch with you guys after almost a month...very disappointing. In addition to that you refer me to another project instead of just taking time out of your day to give me the help that i need. I have tried your suggestion and still the same result. I have also been trying to upload custom models then texture them with custom materials and that doesn't work either. cant you just explain it step by step? Made a video or something. Its a great engine but how can you expect approval if you can even give genuine tech support? So I say once again, plz help (actual help not a referral). thank you.
Last Edit: 7 years 2 months ago by Gismomech-Gaming.

How to make a monster that moves and attacks 7 years 2 months ago #872

• cyberix3d
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628
We will do our best to make a detailed tutorial for the monster AI.
Take in count that Cyberix3D is not a commercial company and all of the work is based on our free time.
Regards,
Cyberix3D team
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds