Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Challenges

Challenges 7 years 3 months ago #832

• ViraX
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 113
hi,

You know the basics of Cyberix3d, but you did not know what to do ? maybe increase your skill,
Here is a list of challenges to be.

All challenges is achievable on Cyberix3D

//id - title
//description

[1] - Hello World
Your program should display the string "Hello World".

[2] - If click 1
Your program should display the string "Hello World", if the user click a primitive model (Cube, Sphere, Plane, Torus, Cylinder, Cone). (Otherwise it displays nothing)

[3] - If click 2
Your program should display the string "Hello World", if the user click a button (Button, Rectangle, Image). (Otherwise it displays nothing)

[4] - If click 3
Your program should display all primitive models, if the user click a button (Button, Rectangle, Image). (Otherwise it displays nothing)

[5] - Set Var Var
Your program should change a value (string, number, both) of a variable and display only the result.

[6] - Set Var Var 2
Your program should change a value (string, number, both) of a variable and display original & result.

[7] - Set Var if click
Your program should change a value (string, number, both) of a variable and display original & result, if the user click a button (Button, Rectangle, Image). (Otherwise it displays nothing)

[8] - 'i' As iteration
Your program should display the number series, from 0 to 9 all the time (After showing the number 9, your program must start again from 0), using only one character each time.

[9] - A color cube is better
Your program should display a colored cube.

[10] - 'i' As iteration wait color
Your program should display a colored cube, with a different color every 1sec.

[11] - free fall
Your program should display a cube which falls in free fall.

[12] - free fall 2
Your program should display a cube which falls in free fall, if the user click a button (Button, Rectangle, Image). (Otherwise it displays nothing)

[13] - User input
Your program should store User input, when the user presses ENTER and display the result. (Otherwise it displays nothing)

[14] - The mystery number
Your program should generate a random number(integer) min = 1 & max = 100 when the user enters a number,

- if the number(user) is smaller than the generated number, your program display "More greater"

- if the number(user) is greater than the generated number, your program display "More smaller"

- if the number(user) is equal to generated number, your program display "Won !"

- The program must continue until the user has not found the mystery number !

[15] - Fake 3D Tree
Your program should display a "3D tree" with Plane (use first view), try to do it without copying the example, simply with your logic.

[16] - Var in the String
Your program should display a string, which contains 3 different values of 3 different variables.
You must also show the differents variables used, and their values

[17] - Array is cool 1
Your program should display the contents of a Array. try to do it without copying the example, simply with your logic.

[18] - Array is cool 2
Your program should display the contents of a Array, but also, store the data of the user.

[19] - Fibonacci Number
Your program should display the fibonacci sequence, one number at a time.
WIKI > en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fibonacci_number

[20] - Simple Bot 1
Your program must be able to respond to the user, as in the example (Exactly as the example):

Bot: Hello User !
User: Hi
Bot: How are you ?
User: I'm fine thank you
Bot: Ok

end program

Update coming soon ...

Challenge Rules
- Do not get help from the Cyberix3D Team.
- Do not show or give the solution.
- You can discuss challenges here, give advice (not solution).
- You can publish your "Successful challenge", with the title "(id challenge - title challenge)" do not give the source code.
Last Edit: 7 years 2 months ago by ViraX.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cyberix3d

Challenges 7 years 2 months ago #851

• Tyler-Broome
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Hi, I'm Tyler. I've dabbled in music, story writing, and even coding (as you can so far tell).
  • Thank you received: 12
Challenge accepted!

I already did the first 4. :3

Challenges 7 years 2 months ago #852

• ViraX
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 113
Good work, the difficulty increases, but while remaining pedagogical.

Challenges updated ! :P
Last Edit: 7 years 2 months ago by ViraX.
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds