Remember me
You are here: HomeForumCyberix3D ForumGeneral DiscussionLimitations: How much can you do in this software
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Export to MD5 from Blender

Export to MD5 from Blender 6 years 3 months ago #1420

• cyberix3d
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628
Hello,
We have made a tutorial for exporting an MD5 file with animation from Blender and importing it to Cyberix3D.
wiki.gamemaker3d.com/tools:blender:export_to_md5
You are welcome to test the tutorial and post a message in this thread if you bumped into any troubles.
Regards,
Cyberix3D team
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Symbiotic Interactives, Interactive games, Renato-Ferreira-Diniz

Export to MD5 from Blender 6 years 3 months ago #1422

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
  • hi appreciated forum community, I'm looking for cyberix3d ​​which is the best editor for me to create games, fun games, horror, simulation and games with very good graphics. I also want to upload my own official page of games as a developer
  • Thank you received: 58
cyberix3d ​​thanks the tutorial worked, but the problem is that when I create a model with animation of the mixamo page, and export the model to (dae), and follow the same steps as the tutorial, when uploading the model from Mixamo to cyberix, I it throws an error when playing the animations and they go out of shape with the error ...

I think that for the models of Mixamo a different tutorial is needed so that the editor does not throw an error
developer in horror games and simulation :woohoo: , trademark registered in goo.gl/EAjZuk
The following user(s) said Thank You: Symbiotic Interactives

Export to MD5 from Blender 6 years 3 months ago #1423

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
  • hi appreciated forum community, I'm looking for cyberix3d ​​which is the best editor for me to create games, fun games, horror, simulation and games with very good graphics. I also want to upload my own official page of games as a developer
Can you please explain to me in blender which properties should I select the mixamo model, so that the editor does not throw me an error when animating?

Link: www.mixamo.com
developer in horror games and simulation :woohoo: , trademark registered in goo.gl/EAjZuk
Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Interactive games.

Export to MD5 from Blender 6 years 3 months ago #1424

Interactive games wrote:
cyberix3d ​​thanks the tutorial worked, but the problem is that when I create a model with animation of the mixamo page, and export the model to (dae), and follow the same steps as the tutorial, when uploading the model from Mixamo to cyberix, I it throws an error when playing the animations and they go out of shape with the error ...

I think that for the models of Mixamo a different tutorial is needed so that the editor does not throw an error

Yes I had the same problem, the model (not the rig) started flying out of shape everywhere.

Export to MD5 from Blender 6 years 3 months ago #1425

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
I'll see if I upload a tutorial to solve this problem with the models of mixamo, because in some way everything is possible

Export to MD5 from Blender 6 years 3 months ago #1427

Great to hear, can you link me to your Youtube channel so I can subscribe and be updated.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Interactive games

Export to MD5 from Blender 6 years 3 months ago #1429

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
is that at the moment I'm moving forward with my website, here is an information about this www.gamemaker3d.com/forum/job-offerings/470-website-webnode, when I need to upload a video to my website , I create my YouTube channel linked to my website, because all video material from my website will appear on my YouTube channel.
It would be nice if someone else could work for my website, I would really appreciate it !! :woohoo:

Export to MD5 from Blender 6 years 3 months ago #1430

Do you mean making the website in coding or using a program like wix? because I can help in wix, but I can try in coding, but if only coding is html5.

Export to MD5 from Blender 6 years 3 months ago #1431

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
is that I am using webnode, in which you have an option to recruit people as a moderator by mail. you save use webnode ?, is this because it has very good templates.

Export to MD5 from Blender 6 years 3 months ago #1432

Ok, I will help you build your website using webnode, my email is " This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. " my name will be "G-Web" instead of RedWebGames.
Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Symbiotic Interactives.

Export to MD5 from Blender 6 years 3 months ago #1433

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
The official language of the page is Spanish because as I said before it is my language, but at the end of the page in (start) you can change the language. It is very difficult to translate from Spanish to English poor that the language is poorly translated

Export to MD5 from Blender 6 years 3 months ago #1434

Let us talk privately because this is a topic about blender to md5 ok?

Export to MD5 from Blender 6 years 3 months ago #1435

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
ok I will send you a message in private so you can start helping my page

Export to MD5 from Blender 6 years 3 months ago #1436

Through email? or private message on this website?

Export to MD5 from Blender 6 years 3 months ago #1437

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
through email

Export to MD5 from Blender 6 years 3 months ago #1438

Hello again, instead of my name on webnode being "G-WeB" it is "Hollowslinger"

Export to MD5 from Blender 6 years 3 months ago #1439

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
you can edit the page, it's a web editor interactivegames-studios.webnode.es/
Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Interactive games.

Export to MD5 from Blender 6 years 3 months ago #1440

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
thanks redwebgames is adding subpaginas and a good design to the site

Export to MD5 from Blender 6 years 3 months ago #1441

• cyberix3d
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 628
We have found a tutorial from katsbits website for the MD5 export from blender
www.katsbits.com/smforum/index.php?topic=178.0
We see in the tutorial that are few things that need to be considered before exporting the md5.
We will try to follow the instructions and see if it works with www.mixamo.com models.
Regards,
Cyberix3D team

Export to MD5 from Blender 6 years 2 months ago #1468

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
the models of mixamo always come out that way, and after putting animation, it reproduces badly with an error

example33.png

example33.png

Export to MD5 from Blender 6 years 2 months ago #1469

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
someone knows how to solve this error, I need an explanation or some page to make this error easy to remove blender

This model I need to export to md5 mesh and anim but I can not, I just need to make it walk, but to export it to blender in md5 mesh and anim, throws an error, because this model is 2 parts, body and head. the texture is like zip

link: free3d.com/dl-files.php?p=51a5222846e0da506fc8fedd&f=0
Last Edit: 6 years 2 months ago by Interactive games.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds