Remember me
You are here: HomeForumCyberix3D ForumExamplesleyer of sound tracks
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: leyer of sound tracks

leyer of sound tracks 6 years 3 months ago #1223

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
  • hi appreciated forum community, I'm looking for cyberix3d ​​which is the best editor for me to create games, fun games, horror, simulation and games with very good graphics. I also want to upload my own official page of games as a developer
  • Thank you received: 58
Este es un prototipo para que un botón lea las pistas de sonido haciendo clic en la reproducción, solo puedes grabar 2 pistas

www.gamemaker3d.com/player?pid=053346833945
developer in horror games and simulation :woohoo: , trademark registered in goo.gl/EAjZuk
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Symbiotic Interactives, spectral-live

leyer of sound tracks 6 years 3 months ago #1225

(Translated) This is a prototype for a button to read the sound tracks by clicking on the playback, you can only record 2 tracks
The following user(s) said Thank You: Interactive games

leyer of sound tracks 6 years 3 months ago #1226

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
  • hi appreciated forum community, I'm looking for cyberix3d ​​which is the best editor for me to create games, fun games, horror, simulation and games with very good graphics. I also want to upload my own official page of games as a developer
thanks for correcting my translation, is that I speak latin spanish I always translate these languages into english with the google translator
developer in horror games and simulation :woohoo: , trademark registered in goo.gl/EAjZuk

leyer of sound tracks 6 years 3 months ago #1227

your welcome
The following user(s) said Thank You: Interactive games

leyer of sound tracks 6 years 3 months ago #1234

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
my project is now a success and I could find an algorithm to make the record button record the sounds of the piano keys, only record the last sound track, if we press (do) and then (mi), it will only record the ( mi) and if we only press (do) it will only record this one. apart from this I turned it into an advanced piano because combining sound tracks makes the rhythm of the music sound very bad, so I put a loop editor and player keys, in the loop editor it is possible to change the seconds so that Repeat again and again each key, (G1) is do (G2) is re, the same with all, and finally the reproduction of the keys that animates the corresponding keys as the (fa) or better explained animates the keys to the rhythm of the song in this way you can know which key is the one that is causing the sound, or which key is causing a bad sound rhythm, only with the loop editor we make the music have a rhythm. these are all the features that are already developed, there are many more tools to form a better sound.
Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Interactive games.

leyer of sound tracks 6 years 3 months ago #1293

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
here I have the new improved version, it does not record the sustained keys:
www.gamemaker3d.com/player?pid=053346833945
Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Interactive games.

leyer of sound tracks 6 years 3 months ago #1294

Cool!

leyer of sound tracks 6 years 3 months ago #1298

• Interactive games
  • Gold Boarder
the next update the piano will be able to record the sustained keys, even edit them and make a key equalizer. example when pressing do, that in the seconds that we want it is pressed (fa) automatically. It is useful for people who want to imitate a rhythm of a music
Time to create page: 0.090 seconds